Sunday, January 17, 2016

Back in Action

Pictures from around Burlington, where I currently reside.
Larrabee Cave
Chuckanut Roof, my spring project and first v12.
Mt. Baker
Steven on Clip It or Skip It, Equinox
The Shores of Puget Sound
Duck Hunting Area

I haven't updated this blog in awhile since I got a full-time, 40hr a week, engineering job. I now realize that the extra 20hrs of work is a great financial benefit but eats up the entire mon-fri work week. Facebook and photography are time friendly options to editing videos and writing posts.
The main reason I'm resurrecting the blog is for my Spain trip March 16 - April 5!! Where we will be staying has wifi so I can post pictures and I'll have plenty of time to describe our adventures starting with 48 hrs to El Chorro. Stay Tuned!!

4 comments:

dom said...

I'm looking forward to your Spain reports already! I climbed in El Chorro back in 2006, the place is beautiful. Don't miss the Poema de Roca cave.

jimmy said...

Sweet!! Did you do a blog write up on it? Any other gems?

jimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dom said...

It was back when I was living in Scotland before I had the blog. I remember watching someone work a route called Swimming through a shark attack in the Poema de Roca cave that looked amazing. I think it goes at 8a+. It is a big area, so walk around and don't get stuck in just one sector.